Tuesday 18 December 1990
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Lawrie and Sierra Kay.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B.
In UK Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice was in the top 5 hits.
Kindergarten Cop, directed by Ivan Reitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Plains Of Passage by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Schmidteinander.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Deliverance: Stormlord II or Dragon Lord.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 December 1990!
Which were the important events of 18 December 1990 ?
- Roman festivals - Feast of Epona (during Saturnalia)
- R.C. Saints - Gatianus of Tours
- Also see December 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Niger - Republic Day (autonomous in 1958)
- Greek Orthodox Church ? Feast of Sebastian the Martyr
Famous Birthdays:18 December
- NL announces Buffalo, Denver, Miami, Orlando, Tampa-St Petersburg, and Washington DC as 6 finalist for 1993 expansion (Miami & Denver win)
- NL releases short list of teams for 1993 NL expansion
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Stevie B - Because I Love You (The Postman Song)
- Madonna - Justify My Love
- Bette Midler - From A Distance
- Wilson Phillips - Impulsive
- DNA - Tom's Diner
- Damn Yankees - High Enough
- Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight
- George Michael - Freedom
- UB40 - The Way You Do The Things You Do
- Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?