Wednesday 18 December 1991
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marcus Butler and Robert Oberg.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Black Or White by Michael Jackson.
In UK Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me by George Michael & Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Father of the Bride, directed by Charles Shyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The julekalender.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Alien Breed or Final Match Tennis.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 December 1991!
Which were the important events of 18 December 1991 ?
- Roman festivals - Feast of Epona (during Saturnalia)
- R.C. Saints - Gatianus of Tours
- Also see December 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Niger - Republic Day (autonomous in 1958)
- Greek Orthodox Church ? Feast of Sebastian the Martyr
Famous Birthdays:18 December
- DeForest Kelly, (Dr McCoy on Star Trek) gets a star in Hollywood.
- General Motors announces the closing of 21 plants.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Black Or White
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
- Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
- Paula Abdul - Blowing Kisses In The Wind
- Ce Ce Peniston - Finally
- 2 Legit 2 Quit - M.C. Hammer
- Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Wildside
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?