Friday 18 February 1927
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
It, directed by Clarence G. Badger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1927.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1927!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1927 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Tabe Bas: Actor / opera vocalist (Leiser Wolf in Anatevka).
- Herm Wehmeier: American baseball player, a right-handed pitcher with the Cincinnati Reds (1945 and 1947–54), Philadelphia Phillies (1954–56), St. Louis Cardinals (1956–58) and Detroit Tigers (1958).
- Peter Fryer: English Marxist writer and journalist (d. 2006).
- John Warner: American politician, the U.S.
- Luis Arroyo: Puerto Rican baseball player manager and scout (d. 2016).
- Mike Harari: Israeli intelligence officer in the Mossad. He was involved in several notable operations, including the failed Lillehammer affair and the rescue of hostages at Entebbe.
- John W Warner American politician (Senator-Republican-Virginia: 1979-), married Elizabeth Taylor.
- 1st US radio broadcast of Cities Service Concerts
- US and Canada begin diplomatic relations.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?