Monday 18 February 1974
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to The Way We Were by Barbra Streisand.
In UK Tiger Feet by Mud was in the top 5 hits.
Blazing Saddles, directed by Mel Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Burr by Gore Vidal was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1974!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1974 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Yevgeny Kafelnikov: Russian tennis player: ATP Tour.
- Julia Butterfly Hill: American environmental activist.
- Jamey Carroll: American baseball player.
- Radek Černý: Czech footballer.
- Ruby Dhalla: Canadian chiropractor and politician.
- Julia Hill: American environmentalist and author
- Amanda Abbington: TV Actress
- Jillian Michaels: American fitness trainer
- NASA launches Italian satellite San Marcos C-2 (235 / 843 km)
- US ambassador to India Daniel Moynihan presents US$2,046,700,000 check.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Barbra Streisand - The Way We Were
- Terry Jacks - Seasons In The Sun
- Love Unlimited Orchestra - Love's Theme
- Ringo Starr - You're Sixteen
- Eddie Kendricks - Boogie Down
- Jim Stafford - Spiders & Snakes
- Aretha Franklin - Until You Come Back To Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)
- Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie
- David Essex - Rock On
- Olivia Newton-John - Let Me Be There
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 18 February 1974 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?