Tuesday 18 January 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur John Howard actor (Frieda and Kenneth E Boulding.
606 contra o Espirocheta Palido, directed by Paulino Botelho, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
On TV people were watching British Pathé News.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 18 January 1910 ?
- Winnie The Pooh Day (In observance of the birthday of Alan Alexander Milne, 1882.)
- Christian ecumenism - Week of Prayer for Christian Unity begins
- Arthur John Howard actor (Frieda: Last Holiday, Paradiso, Glass Cage).
- Kenneth E Boulding: English economist (d. 1993).
- Jens Nordlie: Norwegian military officer and resistance fighter during World War II, and later businessman.
- Kenneth Boulding: English economist and academic (d. 1993).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Carrie (Carrie Marry Harry) - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?