Friday 18 January 1935
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
David Copperfield, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
while Green Light by Lloyd C. Douglas was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 January 1935!
Which were the important events of 18 January 1935 ?
- Winnie The Pooh Day (In observance of the birthday of Alan Alexander Milne, 1882.)
- Christian ecumenism - Week of Prayer for Christian Unity begins
- Raymond Briggs: English author (Fungus the Bogeyman).
- Michael Bertiaux: American occultist and Old Catholic Bishop, known for his book Voudon Gnostic Workbook (1988), a 615-page compendium of various occult lessons and research papers spanning the sub-fields of Voodoo, Neo-Pythagoreanism, Thelema and Gnosticism.
- Albert Millaire: Quebec actor and theatre director.
- Jon Stallworthy: English poet critic and academic (d. 2014).
- Gad Yaacobi: Israeli academic and diplomat 10th Israel Ambassador to the United Nations (d. 2007).
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?