Thursday 18 January 1951
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bram Behr and Bob Latchford.
The Enforcer, directed by Bretaigne Windust, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Two Girls Named Smith.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 January 1951!
Which were the important events of 18 January 1951 ?
- Winnie The Pooh Day (In observance of the birthday of Alan Alexander Milne, 1882.)
- Christian ecumenism - Week of Prayer for Christian Unity begins
Famous Birthdays:18 January
- 1st use of lie detector in the Netherlands
- NFL rules tackles, guards and centers ineligible for forward pass.
- Hermann Flake sentenced to death due to "hate campaign against German Democratic Republic".
- NFL takes control of the failing Baltimore Colts.
- Korean War: Third Battle of Seoul: Chinese and North Korean forces capture Seoul for the second time.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?