Thursday 18 July 1929
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
High Voltage, directed by Howard Higgin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1929!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1929 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- Michael Medwin: English actor (Four in a Jeep, Scrooge, Checkpoint).
- Screamin' Jay Hawkins: American singer (d. 2000).
- "Screamin Jay" Hawkins in Cleveland: Ohio, USA; rocker ("I Put a Spell on You").
- Dick Button: American ice skating champion, the winner of Gold Medals in 1948 and 1952.
- Enore Boscolo: Italy sport Champion.
- Richard Button: Englewood sports Champions
- Screamin' Hawkins: American singer-songwriter producer and actor (d. 2000)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?