Friday 18 July 1952
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
High Noon, directed by Fred Zinnemann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1952!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1952 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- Roberto Fontana: Venezuelan photographer whose work has been shown in exhibitions such as the 2014 ‘Urbes Mutantes’ at the International Center of Photography in New York City.
- James Forbes: Basketball player (1972 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Anne Finucane: American business executive, she is the Northeast president and director of strategic management issues for Bank of America Corp.
- KWGN TV channel 2 in Denver, CO (IND) begins broadcasting
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?