Saturday 18 July 1964
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Rag Doll by The 4 Seasons.
In UK It's All Over Now by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
Marnie, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1964.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1964!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1964 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
Famous Birthdays:18 July
- Race riot in Harlem, New York City; riots spread to Bedford-Stuyvesant (Brooklyn).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 4 Seasons - Rag Doll
- Johnny Rivers - Memphis
- The Beach Boys - I Get Around
- The Dave Clark Five - Can't You See That She's Mine
- Stan Getz - The Girl From Ipanema
- Jan & Dean - The Little Old Lady (From Pasadena)
- Gerry and the Pacemakers - Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying
- Roger Miller - Dang Me
- Millie Small - My Boy Lollipop
- The Impressions - Keep On Pushing
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?