Thursday 18 July 1968
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Grazing In The Grass by Hugh Masekela.
In UK Baby Come Back by The Equals was in the top 5 hits.
Senso, directed by Luchino Visconti, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while Testimony Of Two Men by Taylor Caldwell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1968!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1968 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- Grant Bowler: New Zealand-Australian actor.
- Alex Désert: American actor and singer (Hepcat).
- Scott Gourley: Australian rugby player.
- Corneille Heymans: Belgian physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (Born 1892).
- Intel incorporates.
- The Intel Corporation is founded in Santa Clara, California.
- The semiconductor company Intel is founded.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Herb Alpert - This Guy's In Love With You
- The Doors - Hello, I Love You
- Hugh Masekela - Grazing In The Grass
- Cliff Nobles - The Horse
- Mason Williams - Classical Gas
- Gary Puckett - Lady Willpower
- The 5th Dimension - Stoned Soul Picnic
- The Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash
- Donovan - Hurdy Gurdy Man
- The Cowsills - Indian Lake
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?