Tuesday 18 July 1995
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Avery Wilson .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Waterfalls by TLC.
In UK Boom Boom Boom by The Outhere Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
Clueless, directed by Amy Heckerling, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while Beach Music by Pat Conro was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Toini ja Heikki Haaman Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Attack of the Mutant Penguins or Donald in Maui Mallard Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1995.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1995!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1995 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- DC3 crashes at Antananarivo Madagaskar, 34 die
- On the Caribbean island of Montserrat, the Soufriere Hills volcano erupts. Over the course of several years, it devastates the island, destroying the capital and forcing most of the population to flee.
- A series of huge eruptions by the Soufrière Hills volcano sends lava flows and ash falls across a wide area of southern Montserrat.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- TLC - Waterfalls
- The Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance-Stay With Me
- Monica - Don't Take It Personal
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
- Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
- All-4-One - I Can Love You Like That
- Shaggy - Boombastic
- Michael Jackson - Scream
- Blues Traveler - Run-Around
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?