Tuesday 18 June 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Forward, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1901.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1901!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1901 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Grand Duchess: Anastasia Nicolaievna Romanova of Russia (d. 1918).
- Jimmy Dale Bronx New York City: orchestra leader (Sonny and Cher).
- Eug?ne Truc: Montpellier physician.
- Jeanette MacDonald: American singer and actress who had her stage debut in 1920 and sang opera on a European tour.
- Thomas Renfrew: Scottish law enforcement officer, the Inspector of Constabulary for Scotland in 1958.
- Anastasia Nikolaevna: Royalty
- Duchess Anastasia: Russian royalty, the third daughter of Czar Nicholas and Czarina Alexandra. It was rumored for years that she escaped the execution of her entire family on 7/16/1918. In 6/1980, the Soviet Government released news that the remains of the entire Romanov family were discovered in the 1970s, plus the destruction of Ipatiev House, which is the place where they were murdered.
- Duchess: Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia (d. 1918)
- Llewellyn Rees: British theater actor (Invisible Creature)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?