Thursday 18 June 1908
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Los carreros, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1908 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Jean Claessens: Belgium sport Champion.
- Bud Collyer: TV emcee (Beat the Clock, To Tell the Truth), dies at age 61.
- Stanley Knowles: American-Canadian academic and politician (d. 1997).
- Nedra Volz: American actress (Born 1908).
- Maria E Vieira da Silva: Portuguese painter (Infinite Passage).
- Japanese immigration to Brazil begins when 781 people arrive in Santos aboard the ship Kasato-Maru.
- The University of the Philippines is established.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- She's the Fairest Little Flower Old Dixie Ever Grew - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?