Wednesday 18 June 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Battle of Gettysburg, directed by Charles Giblyn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1913 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Pierre Berès: French bookseller and antiquarian book collector.
- Sylvia Field Porter: American economist and journalist (d. 1991).
- Sylvia Porter: American writer and economist.
- Wilfred Bigelow: Canadian soldier and surgeon (d. 2005).
- Sammy Cahn: American pianist and composer (d. 1993).
- Françoise Loranger: Canadian playwright and producer (d. 1995)
- Robert Mondavi: American winemaker and philanthropist (d. 2008)
- Francesco Waldner: Italian astrologer, newspaper columnist and known through articles in astrological journals.
- The Arab Congress of 1913 opened, during which Arab nationalists met to discuss desired reforms under the Ottoman Empire.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- In My Harem - Walter Van Brunt
- Abide with Me - Alma Gluck & Louise Homer
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?