Monday 18 June 1917
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Wild and Woolly, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1917.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1917!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1917 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Akhmet Jevdet Ismail Hajiyev: Composer.
- Richard Boone: American actor best known as Paladin, the cultured gun-fighter in his TV series, "Have Gun, Will Travel," 1958-1960.
- Theo Schöller: German entrepreneur.
- Jack Karnehm: English snooker player and sportscaster (d. 2002).
- Erik Ortvad: Danish painter and illustrator (d. 2008).
- Titu Maiorescu: Romanian philosopher academic and politician 23rd Prime Minister of Romania (d. 1917).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Magic of Your Eyes - Charles Harrison
- Love Will Find The Way - Reed Miller
- Hawaiian Butterfly - Sterling Trio
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?