Monday 18 June 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Carl de Winter and Louis Echave.
Little Miss Marker, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1934!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1934 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Carl de Winter: Secretary-General (Federation of British Artists).
- Louis Echave: France sport Champion.
- Brian Kenny: Deputy supreme allied commander (Europe).
- Mitsuteru Yokoyama: Japanese author and illustrator (d. 2004).
- Francisco Lacerda: Composer, dies at 65.
- US Highway planning surveys nationwide are authorized.
- The Indian Reorganization Act is enacted.
- The Emir of Yemen and ibn Saud of Saudi Arabia conclude a peace treaty.
- The Canberra Times documents the attack of an unknown spider species upon the Chilean town of Antofagasta.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?