Tuesday 18 June 1974
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Billy, Don't Be A Hero by Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods.
In UK The Streak by Ray Stevens was in the top 5 hits.
Where the Red Fern Grows, directed by Norman Tokar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Watership Down by Richard Adams was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1974.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1974!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1974 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Bumper Robinson: Actor (Webster, Night Court).
- Keith Poole: Wide receiver (New Orleans Saints).
- Kenan İmirzalıoğlu: Turkish actor and tenor.
- Vincenzo Montella: Italian footballer and manager.
- Sergey Sharikov: Russian fencer and coach (d. 2015).
- Simona Atzori: Italian artist and dancer who was born without arms, and uses her feet to draw, write and perform all other daily activities.
- Gaston Thorn forms Luxembourg government
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods - Billy, Don't Be A Hero
- The Stylistics - You Make Me Feel Brand New
- Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown
- Ray Stevens - The Streak
- William DeVaughn - Be Thankful For What You Got
- Paul McCartney - Band On The Run
- Olivia Newton-John - If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
- Jackson 5 - Dancing Machine
- Kool & The Gang - Hollywood Swinging
- Marvin Hamlisch - The Entertainer
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?