Saturday 18 June 1977
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Dreams by Fleetwood Mac.
In UK Lucille by Kenny Rogers was in the top 5 hits.
Sorcerer, directed by William Friedkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while Falconer by John Cheever was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1977!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1977 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 18 June
- Sex Pistols Johnny Rotten and Paul Cook, beaten and robbed by London pub
- Space Shuttle test model Enterprise carries a crew aloft for 1st time, It was fixed to a modified Boeing 747
- Billy Martin and Reggie Jackson get into a dug-out altercation.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
- Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up (Part 1)
- Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky)
- Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel
- Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
- KC and the Sunshine Band - I'm Your Boogie Man
- Foreigner - Feels Like The First Time
- Kenny Rogers - Lucille
- Hot - Angel In Your Arms
- Andrew Gold - Lonely Boy
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?