Tuesday 18 June 1991
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Rush Rush by Paula Abdul.
In UK I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Badd was in the top 5 hits.
The Rocketeer, directed by Joe Johnston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Loves Music, Loves To Dance by Mary Higgins Clark was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1991!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1991 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Rei Okamoto: Japanese model and actress.
- Em Harriss: Vine Star.
- Willa Holland: American model and actress.
- Joan Caulfield: American former model and actress, a wide-eyed blonde beauty who played wholesome ingénue roles in light films of the '40s.
- Boris Yeltsin, President of Russia, arrives in US
- Mud storm in Antofagasta Chile, kills 80
- Yankee pitchers pick-off 3 Toronto Blue Jays
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
- Mariah Carey - I Don't Wanna Cry
- Extreme - More Than Words
- EMF - Unbelievable
- Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
- Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now
- Michael Bolton - Love Is A Wonderful Thing
- Luther Vandross - Power Of Love/Love Power
- R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
- Black Box - Strike It Up
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?