Tuesday 18 March 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Margaret Hesse and Rene Clement.
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1913 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Margaret Hesse: Princess of Hesse / Rhine.
- Rene Clement: Bordeaux, France -- Director / writer (Is Paris Burning).
- William Hutchinson Murray: Mountaineer / author.
- René Clément: French cinematographer on short films, moving into production himself by 1936.
- Werner Molders: German military; the leading Luftwaffe fighter pilot.
- Henri Chochillon: France Actor
- Reinhard Hardegen: German U-Boat commander
- Werner Mölders: German colonel and pilot (d. 1941)
- George I: King of Greece (1861-1913), assassinated by Schinas at 67.
- King George I of Greece is assassinated in the recently liberated city of Thessaloniki.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- American Quartet - That Old Girl of Mine
- On the Road to Mandalay - Frank Croxton
- When I Get You Alone To-Night - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?