Tuesday 18 March 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1913 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Reinhard Hardegen: German U-Boat commander.
- Werner Mölders: German colonel and pilot (d. 1941).
- René Clément: French cinematographer on short films, moving into production himself by 1936.
- Henri Chochillon: France Actor.
- Margaret Hesse: Princess of Hesse / Rhine.
- Rene Clement: Bordeaux, France -- Director / writer (Is Paris Burning)
- William Hutchinson Murray: Mountaineer / author
- Werner Molders: German military; the leading Luftwaffe fighter pilot. When on his way to the state funeral of Udet, in November 1941, his plane hit the chimney of a factory, killing him.
- George I: King of Greece (1861-1913), assassinated by Schinas at 67.
- King George I of Greece is assassinated in the recently liberated city of Thessaloniki.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- American Quartet - That Old Girl of Mine
- On the Road to Mandalay - Frank Croxton
- When I Get You Alone To-Night - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?