Thursday 18 March 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Black Box, directed by Otis Turner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1915 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Jean Anglade: French writer, who won le Prix du roman populiste in 1957 for "L'Immeuble Taub," and le Prix des libraires in 1962 for "La Foi et la Montagne.
- Richard Condon: American author and screenwriter (d. 1996).
- Richard Thomas: Condon author.
- Charles Varennes: Le Brethon Journalist.
- French battleship Bouvet explodes, 640 killed.
- Failed British attack in Dardanelles.
- World War I: Massive naval attack in Battle of Gallipoli. Three battleships are sunk during a failed British and French naval attack on the Dardanelles.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1915 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Sister Susie's Sewing Shirts for Soldiers - Al Jolson
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?