Monday 18 March 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Hearts of the World, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1918!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1918 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- François Dalle: French company executive, who served as CEO of L'Oréal between 1957 and 1984.
- Bob Broeg: American sportswriter (Born 1918).
- Al Benton: American baseball player (d. 1968).
- Frere Jacques: France Actor.
- Lynn Northrup: American pioneer of the commercialization of solar thermal energy in the United States.
- Georges Bellec: Founded vocalist and humoristic band "Les frères Jacques" with his brother André.
- Socialist Youth AJC organizes in Amsterdam.
- Soccer team SON OF Meerssen forms.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1918 ?
Top #7 songs in the USA
- Liberty Loan March - Sousa's Band
- The Rainbow of Love - John McCormack
- Shannon Four - Hail! Hail! The Gangs All Here
- When Yankee Doodle Learns to Parlez Vous Francais - Arthur Fields
- My Sunshine Jane - Sterling Trio
- The Darktown Strutters' Ball - Jaudas' Society Orchestra
- Smile and Show Your Dimple - Sam Ash
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?