Sunday 18 March 1923
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ben Chase and Irene Christensen.
Three Jumps Ahead, directed by Jack Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1923!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1923 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Ben Chase: American football guard who played one season with the Detroit Lions of the National Football League.
- Irene Christensen: Danish astrologer.
- Chester Mc: Shelby Military man.
- Pierre Dupres: Riencourt lez Cagn physician.
- Andy Granatelli: American motorsports entrepreneur.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 March 1923
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sixty Seconds Ev'ry Minute (I Think of You) - Columbians
- Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - Crinoline Days
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?