Wednesday 18 March 1936
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Great Ziegfeld, directed by Robert Z. Leonard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1936!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1936 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- F de Klerk: South African lawyer and politician 2nd State President of South Africa Nobel Prize laureate.
- FW De Klerk: South African politician, the ninth and possibly last white man to head South Africa since it was formed in 1910.
- Hans Peter Bleuel: Writer.
- Tony Nash: England, United Kingdom -- Bobsled (1964 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Robert Lee Smith American singer ("Tams": "You Lied to Your Daddy").
- Eleftherios Venizelos: Greek lawyer jurist and politician 93rd Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1936).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?