Sunday 18 March 1945
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Aleksey Vakhonin and Marta Suplicy.
Without Love, directed by Harold S. Bucquet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1945!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1945 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Aleksey Vakhonin: USSR -- Bantam weight (1964 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Marta Suplicy: Brazilian politician with a background in psychology.
- Joy Fielding: Canadian novelist and actress.
- Hiroh Kikai: Japanese photographer.
- Michael Reagan: American radio host; adopted son of Ronald Reagan and Jane Wyman.
- Eric Woolfson: Scottish singer-songwriter pianist and producer (The Alan Parsons Project) (d. 2009)
- William Grover-Williams: English-French racing driver and WWII resistance fighter (d. 1945).
- Maurice Rocket Richard becomes the 1st NHLer to score 50 goals
- US Task Force 58 attacks targets on Kiushu.
- 1,250 US bombers attack Berlin.
- World War II: 1,250 American bombers attack Berlin.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1945 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- My Dreams Are Getting Better All The Time - Les Brown & His Orchestra (Vocal Doris Day)
- Vaughn Monroe & His Orchestra - There! I've Said it Again
- Phil Moore Four - My Dreams Are Getting Better All The Time
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?