Monday 18 March 1957
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Young Love by Tab Hunter.
Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Scapegoat by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1957.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1957!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1957 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Melvin Gentry: vocalist/guitarist (Midnight Star - "No Parking").
- Kevin Kling: American commentator for National Public Radio and an acclaimed storyteller.
- Christer Fuglesang: Stockholm, Sweden -- Physicist / Astronaut (Mir backup).
- György Pazdera: Hungarian bass player (Pokolgép).
- Wolfgang Schilling: German footballer.
- Nadine Allaria: French policewoman at the Beauvais station. She had married William Allaria on 3/27/1976; two sons, Gregory and Mathieu; divorced on 12/18/1984. Having an impassioned affair with Alain Morelle, she was devastated when they separated for the second time. They had a daughter together, Amelie.
- Gyorgy Pazdera: Hungarian bassist (Pokolgep)
- WTWV (now WTVA) TV channel 9 in Tupelo-Columbus, MS (NBC) begins
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1957 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?