Thursday 18 March 1976
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to December 1963 (Oh, What A Night) by The Four Seasons.
In UK I Love To Love by Tina Charles was in the top 5 hits.
The Image, directed by Radley Metzger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1976
while Curtain by Agatha Christie was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1976!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1976 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Tomokazu Ohka: Japanese baseball player.
- Giovanna Antonelli: Brazilian actress and producer.
- Jovan Kirovski: American soccer player and coach.
- Tomo Ohka: Japanese baseball player.
- Scott Podsednik: American baseball player.
- Mike Quackenbush: American wrestler trainer and author founded Chikara wrestling promotion
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1976 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Johnnie Taylor - Disco Lady
- The Four Seasons - December 1963 (Oh, What A Night)
- The Miracles - Love Machine (Part 1)
- Gary Wright - Dream Weaver
- Eric Carmen - All By Myself
- Captain and Tennille - Lonely Night (Angel Face)
- Eagles - Take It To The Limit
- Rufus - Sweet Thing
- Aerosmith - Dream On
- Junk Food Junkie (Live) - Larry Groce
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 18 March 1976 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?