Friday 18 March 1983
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Billie Jean by Michael Jackson.
In UK Total Eclipse Of The Heart by Bonnie Tyler was in the top 5 hits.
Bad Boys, directed by Rick Rosenthal, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while Space by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1983.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1983!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1983 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Stephanie Cohen-Aloro: French tennis player.
- Ethan Carter: Wrestler.
- Stéphanie Cohen-Aloro: French tennis player.
- Andy Sonnanstine: American baseball player.
- Tomasz Stolpa: Polish footballer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
- Bob Seger - Shame On The Moon
- Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
- Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
- The Pretenders - Back On The Chain Gang
- Lionel Richie - You Are
- Kenny Rogers - We've Got Tonight
- Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - One On One
- Styx - Mr. Roboto
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?