Monday 18 May 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Jungle, directed by George Irving, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 May 1914!
Which were the important events of 18 May 1914 ?
- Marcel Bernard: French champion tennis player.
- Pierre Balmain: French top fashion designer for 40 years with a successful perfume and accessory line.
- Boris Christoff: Bulgarian-Italian opera singer (d. 1993).
- Robert Wilke: American actor (d. 1989).
- Robert J Wilke: American actor (d. 1989).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Amor Mio (My Love) - Enrico Caruso
- O Sole Mio (My Sunshine) - Alan Turner
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?