Tuesday 18 May 1954
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Martyn Wiley and Wreckless Eric rocker (Waxworks.
In UK Secret Love by Doris Day was in the top 5 hits.
Le Plaisir, directed by Max Ophls, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Vampira Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 May 1954!
Which were the important events of 18 May 1954 ?
- Martyn Wiley: Writer / broadcaster.
- Wreckless Eric rocker (Waxworks: Be Stiff).
- Reinhold Heil: German composer.
- Eric Goulden: English musician and songwriter, known in the punk rock days as "Wreckless Eric.
- Dale Kristien: American actress of TV series and sensational soprano of the Phantom of the Opera.
- Wreckless Eric: English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- European Convention on Human Rights goes into effect.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1954 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?