Sunday 18 May 1969
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension.
In UK Get Back by Beatles With Billy Preston was in the top 5 hits.
Midnight Cowboy, directed by John Schlesinger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1969.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 May 1969!
Which were the important events of 18 May 1969 ?
- Helena Noguerra: Belgian singer, actress, TV presenter, and author, formerly model, aka LNA Noguerra, she is Lio's younger sister.
- Alessandra Drusian: Italian pop singer, half of the musical duo Jalisse along with Fabio Ricci.
- Sean Sellers: American homicide; robbed a convenience store and shot the clerk to death on 9/08/1985, Oklahoma City, OK.
- Jean-Chris Filippin: hockey defenseman (Team France 1998).
- Martika [Marta Marrero] in Whittier: California, USA; singer (Toy Soldiers).
- Martika : American singer-songwriter producer and actress (Oppera)
- Apollo 10 (Stafford / Cernan / Young) launched toward lunar orbit
- Apollo program: Apollo 10 is launched.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 5th Dimension - Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures)
- The Cowsills - Hair
- The Beatles - Get Back
- The Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing
- Mercy - Love (Can Make You Happy)
- The Ventures - Hawaii Five-O
- Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer
- Donovan - Atlantis
- Ray Stevens - Gitarzan
- The Guess Who - These Eyes
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?