Thursday 18 May 1995
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of May people in US were listening to This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan.
In UK Unchained Melody / White Cliffs Of Dover by Robson Green & Jerome Flynn was in the top 5 hits.
Braveheart, directed by Mel Gibson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while The Rainmaker by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1995.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 May 1995!
Which were the important events of 18 May 1995 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 18 May
- Alexander Gudonov: Russian dancer / actor (Witness), dies at 45.
- Elisha Cook Jr: American actor (Maltese Falcon, Shane), dies at age 91 (born 1903).
- Gordon Reynolds: musician, dies at age 74.
- Elizabeth Montgomery: American actress who hit her stride on TV, especially in the series "Bewitched," which began taping in July 1964 and lasted until 1972.
- Robert Harris: Actor (Werewolf of London), dies at 95.
- WIBC Bowling Queens won by Sandra Postma.
- Shawn Nelson, 35, goes on a tank rampage in San Diego.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
- Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
- Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
- Method Man - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By
- Dionne Farris - I Know
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
- TLC - Red Light Special
- Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Blessid Union Of Souls - I Believe
- 2 Pac - Dear Mama
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?