Sunday 18 May 1997
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alana Etheridge and Armon Warren.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G..
In UK Lovefool by The Cardigans was in the top 5 hits.
The Lost World: Jurassic Park, directed by Steven Spielberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1997
while Underboss by Peter Maas was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Loriot.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Betrayal in Antara or F1 Racing Simulation.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1997.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 May 1997!
Which were the important events of 18 May 1997 ?
Famous Birthdays:18 May
- Bridgette Andersen: American actress (Born 1975).
- King David, opens at New Amsterdam Theater, New York City
- Cadillac NFL Senior Golf Classic
- Tiger Woods wins Byron Nelson Golf Classic.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1997 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
- Hanson - MMMbop
- Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
- Jewel - You Were Meant For Me
- Monica - For You I Will
- Savage Garden - I Want You
- Puff Daddy - Can't Nobody Hold Me Down
- Paula Cole - Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
- AZ Yet - Hard To Say I'm Sorry
- I Belong To You (Every Time I See Your Face) - Rome
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?