Monday 18 November 1901
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Faglianelli and Craig Wood.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at the whole 1901 or at November 18 across the years.
Have a look at the old newspapers from 18 November 1901 and get them!
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
The 'Abbot' and 'Cresceus' Race
Which were the important events of 18 November 1901 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
See other famous people born on 18 November
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Subscribe to our Newsletter
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1901?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Faithfully to relate how Eliphalet Hopper came try St. Louis is to betray no secret. Mr. Hopper is wont to tell the story now, when his daughter-in-law is not by; and sometimes he tells it in her presence, for he ...
Maurice Thompson wrote this popular book that continues to be widely read today despite its age.
t the stair-foot the landlord stopped me. "Here, lad, take a candle. The stairs are dark, and, since I like your looks, I would not have you break your neck."
Gilbert Parker was a late 19th and early 20th century politician and novelist who wrote prodigiously. The British-Canadian's works are still popular in the 21st century.
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Tell the world why 18 November 1901 is such a special date for you!