Saturday 18 November 1911
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clarence Simmons and Attilio Bertolucci.
Dr. Gar el Hama I, directed by Eduard Schnedler-Srensen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1911!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1911 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Clarence Simmons: American case of Alzheimer's Disease when he aged.
- Attilio Bertolucci: Italian poet and writer (Born 1911).
- Alfred Binet: French experimental psychologist who developed IQ tests.
- Opera Lobetanz 1st American performance
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Just Pining for You - Walter Van Brunt
- Moriah - Scotch Medley - Montgomery & Stone
- Alma Gluck - From the Land of the Sky-Blue Water
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?