Monday 18 November 1912
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Bad Tölz - Naturaufnahme, directed by Joseph Delmont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1912 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- André Pailler: French ecclesiastic, ordained a Roman Catholic priest in 1935, archbishop of Rouen 1968-81, a Monsignor member of the High Council of Bishops.
- Arthur Peterson: Mandan, North Dakota -- Actor (Major - Soap, Crisis).
- Jaap Meijer [Saul van Messel]: Dutch historian / rabbi in Paramaribo.
- Hilda Nickson: English author (d. 1977).
- Albania declares independence from Turkey.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1912 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Waiting for the Robert E. Lee - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?