Tuesday 18 November 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Traffic in Souls, directed by George Loane Tucker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1913 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Endre Rozsda: Hungarian-French painter and illustrator (d. 1999).
- Lincoln Deachey performs first airplane loop-the-loop (San Diego).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Elegie - Melodie
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland - Walter Van Brunt
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?