Sunday 18 November 1962
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Big Girls Don't Cry by The 4 Seasons.
In UK Lovesick Blues by Frank Ifield was in the top 5 hits.
Girls! Girls! Girls!, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1962
while Seven Days In May by Fletcher Knebel and Charles W. Bailey II was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1962.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1962!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1962 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Vladimir Vladimirovich Karashtin: Russian Cosmonaut.
- Kader Belarbi: French dancer and choreographer, former principal dancer of the ballet of the Opera of Paris.
- Kirk Hammett: American musician.
- Christopher Peterson: Canadian female impersonator, considered one of the best of the late '90s.
- Bart Bryant: American golfer.
- Jamie Moyer: Sellersville, Pennsylvania -- Pitcher (Boston Red Sox)
- Luc Haesaerts: Flemish art critic (Flandre), dies at 63.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1962 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?