Saturday 18 November 1972
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash.
In UK Clair by Gilbert O'Sullivan was in the top 5 hits.
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, directed by William Sterling, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1972
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1972!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1972 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Jessi Alexander: American country music singer and songwriter.
- Jeroen Straathof: Dutch cyclist and speed skater.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1972 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
- Helen Reddy - I Am Woman
- The Temptations - Papa Was A Rollin' Stone
- The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin
- Lobo - I'd Love You To Want Me
- The Spinners - I'll Be Around
- Curtis Mayfield - Freddie's Dead (Theme From Superfly)
- Seals and Crofts - Summer Breeze
- The Delegates - Convention 72
- Eagles - Witchy Woman
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 18 November 1972 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?