Sunday 18 November 1973
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Keep On Truckin' (Part 1) by Eddie Kendricks.
In UK Let Me In by The Osmonds was in the top 5 hits.
Westworld, directed by Michael Crichton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while The Hollow Hills by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1973.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1973!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1973 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Steve Christopher Petree: Oklahoma, United States -- Rocker (PC Quest-Can You See).
- Nic Pothas: South African cricket wicket-keeper.
- Greek regime calls emergency crisis due to mass protests
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Eddie Kendricks - Keep On Truckin' (Part 1)
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia
- DeFranco Family - Heartbeat-It's A Lovebeat
- Ringo Starr - Photograph
- Billy Preston - Space Race
- Marie Osmond - Paper Roses
- Carpenters - Top Of The World
- The Rolling Stones - Angie
- Chicago - Just You 'N' Me
- Jim Croce - I Got A Name
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?