Thursday 18 November 1982
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Damon Wayans and Aoife Odonovan.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker.
In UK I Don't Wanna Dance by Eddy Grant was in the top 5 hits.
The Last Unicorn, directed by Jules Bass, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while Space by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ritzaryat na bylata dama.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Astro Chase or Rocky's Boots.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1982!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1982 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Damon Wayans: American actor, writer, and stand-up comedian, most widely known for starring as Brad Williams in the ABC comedy series Happy Endings and as Coach in the Fox comedy series New Girl.
- Aoife Odonovan: Folk Singer.
- Greg Estandia: American football player.
- Mariasela Alvarez of Dominican Republic, crowned 32nd Miss World
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?