Saturday 18 October 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Oliver Twist, directed by Thomas Bentley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1913!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1913 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Evelyn Venable: American film and stage actress, and teacher at UCLA.
- Arne Skouen: Norwegian film director, journalist, and writer.
- Austrian-Hungary demands that Serbia and Albania leave
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland (with a Heart That Belongs to Me) - Harry Macdonough
- On the Banks of the Wabash - Harry Macdonough & American Quartet
- You're a Great Big Blue-Eyed Baby - Heidelberg Quintet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?