Monday 18 October 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Man Who Couldn't Beat God, directed by Maurice Costello, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1915!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1915 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Victor Yung: American actor (d. 1980).
- Albert Viel: French horse rider and breeder.
- Victor Sen Yung: San Francisco, California -- Actor (Hop Sing-Bonanza, Bachelor Family).
- 3rd Italians offensive at Isonzo
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mother Machree - Taylor Trio
- Just Try to Picture Me Down Home in Tennessee - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?