Monday 18 October 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Just Pals, directed by Jack Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1920 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Melina Mercouri: Greek actress singer and politician 9th Greek Minister of Culture (d. 1994).
- Serge Groussard: France Writer.
- Amédée: French trappist monk of Tibhirine, one of the two survivors with Brother Bruno, he was a childhood educator and had a very good knowledge of Islam.
- Clarence Hill: Short Hills Military man.
- Thousands of unemployed demonstrate in London 50 are injured.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Tell Me, Little Gypsy - John Steel
- Kismet - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Margie - Gene Rodemich & His Orchestra
- The Swan - Pablo Casals
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?