Tuesday 18 October 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Mysteries of India, Part I: Truth, directed by Joe May, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1921 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Jerry Cooke: Ukrainian-American photographer and journalist (d. 2005).
- Beatrice Worsley: Mexican-Canadian computer scientist and academic (d. 1972).
- Roger Leray: French freemason, a grand master of 'Le Grand Orient de France.
- Jesse Helms: American politician who, since 1973, has been the ultraconservative G.O.
- King Ludwig: III of Bavaria (Born 1845).
- The Crimean Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic is formed as part of the RSFSR.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Sweetheart - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Learn to Smile - John McCormack
- Cherie - Nora Bayes
- Deep in Your Eyes - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?