Sunday 18 October 1925
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Melina Mercouri and Wim van Gennep.
The Storm Breaker, directed by Edward Sloman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1925!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1925 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Melina Mercouri: Athens, Greece -- Actress / politician (Never on a Sunday).
- Wim van Gennep: Dutch singer / keyboardist (Heikrekels).
- Ramiz Alia: Albanian politician 1st President of Albania (d. 2011).
- Salt Lake City (PCL) Tony Lazzeri hits his 60th HR of the season
- The Grand Ole Opry opens in Nashville, Tennessee.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Oh, How I Miss You Tonight - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?