Monday 18 October 1965
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of October people in US were listening to Yesterday by The Beatles.
In UK Tears by Ken Dodd was in the top 5 hits.
Alphaville, directed by Jean-Luc Godard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1965!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1965 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Zakir Naik: Indian Islamic speaker and doctor.
- Curtis Stigers: American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Andrea Del Boca: Argentine and Italian soap opera actress.
- Fayette Purser: Sydney, NSW -- Golfer (New South Wales State Rep 1987-88).
- The Indonesian government outlaws the Communist Party of Indonesia.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Yesterday
- The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud
- The McCoys - Hang On Sloopy
- The Toys - A Lover's Concerto
- Roy Head - Treat Her Right
- The Vogues - You're The One
- The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - Everybody Loves A Clown
- Herman's Hermits - Just A Little Bit Better
- Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 18 October 1965 and get them!