Sunday 18 September 1904
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Quo Vadis?, directed by Lucien Nonguet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1904.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 September 1904!
Which were the important events of 18 September 1904 ?
- Also see September 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Chile - Independence Day (first junta 1810)
- RC Saints - Feast day of St Joseph of Cupertino and Methodius of Olympus
- In ancient Greece, the fifth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries.
- Bun Cook: Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1988).
- Jose de Rivera: American soldier and sculptor (d. 1985).
- David Eccles: 1st Viscount Eccles English businessman and politician Secretary of State for Education (d. 1999).
- Pierre Gauthier: Jougne EXecutives.
- Herbert von Bismarck: German politician / Son of Otto.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?