Friday 18 September 1931
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Julio Grondona .
Monkey Business, directed by Norman McLeod, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
On TV people were watching Ruth Kerner.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 September 1931!
Which were the important events of 18 September 1931 ?
- Also see September 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Chile - Independence Day (first junta 1810)
- RC Saints - Feast day of St Joseph of Cupertino and Methodius of Olympus
- In ancient Greece, the fifth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries.
- Julio Grondona: Argentinian businessman (d. 2014).
- Hazrat Babajan: a Baloch Muslim saint (Born c.1806).
- Japan takes Manchuria, renames it Manchukuo
- The Mukden Incident gives Japan the pretext to invade and occupy Manchuria.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?