Friday 18 September 1931
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Julio Grondona .
Monkey Business, directed by Norman McLeod, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
On TV people were watching Ruth Kerner.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1931.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 September 1931!
Which were the important events of 18 September 1931 ?
- Also see September 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Chile - Independence Day (first junta 1810)
- RC Saints - Feast day of St Joseph of Cupertino and Methodius of Olympus
- In ancient Greece, the fifth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries.
- Julio Grondona: Argentinian businessman (d. 2014).
- Hazrat Babajan: a Baloch Muslim saint (Born c.1806).
- Japan takes Manchuria, renames it Manchukuo
- The Mukden Incident gives Japan the pretext to invade and occupy Manchuria.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?